|Contact us | Print edition | A-Z Index | Sitemap|
|eSafety activities||eCall Toolbox||Learn||News||eSafety Events||Media Centre||Links|
2nd ELSA TF Workshop - 28th April 2010
Participants: all ELSA Task Force members
Goal: To collect suggestions for development and implementation of ICT, responding to the 10 year goals and challenges specified by the demand side
Format: Presentations by twelve representatives of various sectors of industry and research.
Questions to be answered:
- What are the possible ICT solutions with regard to safety, environment, mobility and mobility services within a 10 year timeframe?
- In what stage of development in the innovation cycle are these solutions and what is necessary to bring them to the market?
- What challenges is the supply side faced with at the moment and in future?
- What type of development and implementation should take place on which ICT solutions?
- Which are the most important obstacles that will counteract the desired development and implementation? Are they organisational, legal, technical, commercial, or....? What can be done to dissolve these barriers and by whom?
- What role does the supply side see for ELSA’s, what could it achieve and what are the required conditions of an ELSA?
|Copyright 2005-2007 | Disclaimer
eSafety Support is a European Commission funded project coordinated by ERTICO - ITS Europe