TRACKSS - Technologies for Road Advanced Cooperative Knowledge Sharing Sensors
TRACKSS strategical goal is to develop new systems for cooperative sensing and predicting flow, infrastructure and environmental conditions surrounding traffic, with a view to improve road transport operations safety and efficiency.
This strategic goal will be achieved by means of a number of specific objectives, namely:
- The development and/or improvement of a number of breakthrough sensing technologies.
- The design and integration of knowledge sharing capabilities into a sensor network, giving optimal integration into the Cooperative Transport Systems.
- Enabling the modular integration of the sensors developed by the project into the Cooperative Transport Systems architecture.
- Making use of the most advanced data fusion and integration techniques in order to get as much information as possible from the data collected.
- Developing a knowledge based DSS (Decision Support System) to assess and predict the ambient conditions affecting the safety and efficiency of transport.
- Validating the project results by means of three validation scenarios:
- Test Track: the project developments will be validated in a controlled environment.
- Crossing: the project developments will be validated in a real intersection.
- Network: the project developments will be validated in a section of a real network.
Tel: +34-96-313 40 82
|| .pdf (606 KB)|
Take me to the TRACKSS website